Truly yours beauty box - first impression

Like I mentioned a few days ago, I was not in love with the last edition of the Glossybox.  I decided it is time to look at what else is out there.

Luckily here in Holland we have quite a few alternatives. Today I got a chance to meet one of them personally :)

Everyone, please say hello to the Truly Yours box :)

Truly Yours Beauty Box

Truly Yours Beauty Box

I just ADORE the colour of the box. I don't think the pictures really do it justice.

Truly Yours Beauty Box

Little note with some information about the box.

Truly Yours Beauty Box

The contents :) I am not going to go into detail right now, I just want to show you quickly what I got and tomorrow I will write more.


Truly Yours Beauty Box

Truly Yours Beauty Box

Truly Yours Beauty Box

Truly Yours Beauty Box

What is your first impression? I must say, I like it much more than this month's Glossybox. I might even consider switching permanently...

I have ordered one more brand new box, but it will only come in October, so I still have to wait a bit before I get my hands on it. I am very excited!

Have you made any new discoveries lately?

0 comments:

Post a Comment